What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

TruTrak Pitch servo

RV8RIVETER

Well Known Member
Patron
Hello

Does anyone have the mount bolt distance measurements for the pitch servo?

I want to build my own angle extensions so that I can easily upgrade to TT pitch after flying for a while. I can't find the hole distance anywhere.

Thanks,

Because........

Dude, you being cheap or just like a challenge?

I have an extra set. Yours if you want em. PM me your address.

....unless you like the challenge.

TT bracket kits NLA

Hey Bart,
When I checked at SnF, the TruTrak bracket kits were no longer available as a "pre-purchase" without servos. This was due to the Dynon tactic of directly competitive "drop-in" servo geometry. Fortunately, I already have mine, but I feel for the guys that don't yet. The bracket pre-purchase was pretty handy.

Really?

I wasn't aware of that. I pre-purchased mine, then later decided to go ahead and get the servos and ended up with a second set. They'd be easy to roll-your-own.

Looks like 1"x1" angle stock, 1/8th thick

I'll do a drawing and post dimensions later today.

Bart

Thanks either way is fine with me. I sent you a PM.

A little of both actually. I am wiring for the TT ADI Pilot AP and have a hole in the panel, but not sure if I will have the funds by first flight. I guess TT's policy has changed again, as when I priced hardware it was $50 , then when I was ready to buy it was $250 each set (in fairness applicable to full purchase) and now you can't buy. I could only "afford" one set and they are easy to make. I am a believer in honesty and honoring someone's work, so I will be 100% using TT but I guess that is not enough these days.

Back