What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

transition training RV-6 or RV-6A Indianapolis

drmax

Well Known Member
Hello. I'm seeking purchase of the 6 or 6A and have the insurance requirements as other have spoken of. I live near the Indianapolis area and am seeking CFI in type aircraft. Thank you for any help. DM

Stu has a special needs child that sometimes needs more attention than at other times. Don't be afraid to keep trying, he is worth it.

Call me if you need his cell phone.

What Mike said. Stu does have his hands full and its testament to his character. Keep trying to get a hold of him.

I flew to Metro in September. While I was getting the plane tied down a guy who came out to see my RV-6, and told me he also had an RV. He gave me his cell # just in case anything came up or I needed anything while I was there, and I programmed his number in my phone.

I thought maybe he would be able to help you find someone to work with.

However, I just looked him up in my phone, and his name is...Stu.

ok. i've been trying for "nearly" 2 wks. that's why i'm trying to figure out a different course. you'd think i'd get a return phone call.
regards, dm

Last edited:
CFI: Columbus

I did my transition with Paul Pocock from Columbus. He came to my airport (OVO) and was very good to work with--and reasonable. He is an airline pilot, so is away some. He has a CS 7 which he built, but I wouldn't think it would be much different. I will try to dig up his phone number--you can PM me if you are interested.

Bob

Back