What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Tools

R Eleew

I just wanted to take a minute and say how satisfied I am with the tools purchased by Isham. I researched tools kits for about a month before ordering the tail kit. I must admit with no sheet-metal experience I had no idea what all I was getting in a tool kit. The dimplier Isham supplies as a standard in his kit is by far on of the best designed tools I seen. It's simplistic
and robust in its engineering and repeats the same compression on each stroke.

Besides quality tools the service has really surprised me. On a Saturday... July 4th weekend I made a call to Isham for help. My pneumatic squeezer suddenly stopped working! Isham simply explain the mechanics of the squeezer and had me back off a turn or two so the cam could fully rotated past top dead center. He was right on the mark! Back to WORK!

This posting was completely unsolicited! So far this project has shown me there are still really good people out there! Between this group, Vans and tools suppliers like Isham I could very well complete this project!!!!!:)

I have an Isham kit (mostly) that I bought unopened from someone on this forum.

I am really pleased with all of it. Although I am not wild about the longer drill bits. But that is really kind of a consumable item, so I will order some of the shorter size

Back