What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Tools, tools, tools ...

dwschaefer

I've got a general question. As I finish decommissioning the RV, in addition to my flight displays, avionics etc. which I will eventually post... what are everyone's thoughts about selling tools!? I've got a whole lot of tools, rivet guns, squeezers, air drills, etc. etc. most of which are heavy and will be a pain / relatively expensive to ship to folks. Should I just look for folks in the general Missouri / Kansas area? I really don't want to add a bunch of shipping costs to these.

Thoughts would be appreciated.

Thanks...
DWS

think about it

I kept most tools for maintenance, sold others. One that I wish I'd held on to was the pneumatic squeezer. I don't need it often but now and then - and it's just a neat tool. Just food for thought, do you really want to part with that [enter favorite tool here]?

I kept most tools for maintenance, sold others. One that I wish I'd held on to was the pneumatic squeezer. I don't need it often but now and then - and it's just a neat tool. Just food for thought, do you really want to part with that [enter favorite tool here]?

I couldn't agree more .. the squeezer is my favorite also (even if it did try to take a finger once!). However since I'm not going to be maintaining the aircraft any longer it's just an extra tool to store.

Thanks...
DWS

Wouldn't it be great if somebody who is trying to sell something that they actually tell a potential buyer where the %@^&^ the items are???
My three cents worth Fixit

Back