What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Tools & RV-8 Parts for Sale

Avery hand rivet squeezer, with adjustable set holder and 1.5" yoke. Used to build one RV. $200 plus actual shipping cost.

Last edited:
Avery 4" CP style yoke for sale. Lightly used. $95 plus actual shipping [fits in USPS small flat rate box]

Cleco pricing is 40 cents each, not 45 cents. Why can't I edit my posts? Never had this issue with the old system.

I once tried to edit a post on this new forum, but some time later I stumbled across how to do it. If you hover over the bottom left of your post, the option appears:

Attachments

• Edit.png
    Edit.png
    89.3 KB · Views: 57
Don't know what's wrong. After I linked the photo above, I hit the preview and I could not add more info.
Then hit 'Preview' again (to take you out of preview mode) and you can continue to modify/add stuff to your post. 'Preview' is a toggle on/off function. Can only modify/add stuff when not in 'Preview' mode.

Then hit 'Preview' again (to take you out of preview mode) and you can continue to modify/add stuff to your post. 'Preview' is a toggle on/off function. Can only modify/add stuff when not in 'Preview' mode.
Thanks for cluing me in.

I once tried to edit a post on this new forum, but some time later I stumbled across how to do it. If you hover over the bottom left of your post, the option appears:
Thank you for the screenshot. However I'm doing this using an Android phone. My screen only shows the word "Report" and then just to the right of it a horizontal line. When I touch that line however, a menu drops down that it includes the option to edit the post.

Price drop on the Avery hand squeezer. This has the quick release pins for changing the yoke and the adjustable ram. 4" yoke is sold separately. I just wanted to put both items in a single photo.

Back