What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Tires?

Cuatro

What would be the best, longest lasting tires for a RV6?

I want to get as many landings as possible, Thanks

I use the Desser retreads, just not the Monster version... I really don't see a need in cutting out my wheel pant clearance for the bigger tire size. :)

Condor tires are great

Cuatro,

I really like Condor tires for my RV-8. I got 720 hours and about 925 landings on a set of 6-ply Condor tires purchased from Desser. I am working on a second set now. Great tire and seems to fit in normal RV wheelpant cutout.

Dan Miller

RV-8 N3TU. 892 hours

I got 126 hours on my first set (Vans original) and went to Desser retreads, I am now at 300 hours (174 on new tires) and can easily go another 174 hours.

Great tires, great price

Desser Retreads

Been rounding up free casings from my friends and sent them to Desser. Just got three sets back from Desser last week. I told Desser to send them back at their leisure and it took nearly a month, which was OK. $39 ea and they don't charge for shipping.

Steve Barnes "The Builders Coach"

What would be the best, longest lasting tires for a RV6?

I want to get as many landings as possible, Thanks

I think I read somewhere that the Goodyear FC III won the best wearing tire contest. I use them on my 7A and have been very pleased with them.

Back