What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Tip: LED Headlamp deal at Home Depot-great addition to my tool box

Pmerems

Well Known Member
Advertiser
I just finished my conditional inspection. The lighting in the hangar isn't very good and the multi-LED cheap headlamps I have don't provide enough light or cast multiple hot spots and shadows (don't know what else to call them). My handheld single super high bright LED flashlight does a great job but I need both hands for most of my work.

I started looking on Amazon for a single super high bright LED headlamp. There are a lot of headlamps on the market with several different LED configurations, most have the low bright LEDs grouped together (same as my cheap poor performing headlamp). But there are several that are for the outdoors man, cyclist, runner that have a single super high bright LED. These typically range from $10-$60. I didn't want to spend a lot of money but I wanted something much better for my next conditional then my cheap headlamp.

Yesterday I stopped by Home Depot and quickly looked through their holiday tool sale area. I notice a headlamp with a single super high bright LED for only $9.88. I bought it, took it home and tried it out. It is amazing. Low and high power brightness control with wide and narrow beam control. Uses 4 AAA batteries. Don't know how long Home Depot will have them since they were for the holiday sales. Great addition to my tool box.

Back