What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Thinking of selling Gulp!

frankh

Well Known Member
Ok I admit I feel better for coming out and saying this. I have a nice 7a that I built in about 2007 or 2007..Wow time flies!

It is a quickbuilt kit, has somewhere between 450 and 500 hours (need to check the Hobbs).

Nice paint job (White Blue and apparently the British flag on the tail will come off..:)..)
Electric only wing root fuel pump system..yes I think the first one seen on an RV I think and has performed flwlessly.
Run almost exlusively on premium unleaded.
Emag/Pmag
GNS 430
Dynon D100 and D10 (engine monitor)
IFR equipped
Nice paint job
Sam James cowl
Mattituck IO360 with AFP FI
Hartzell BA prop
Always hangared.
Everything built from new components.
Airplane hangared and engine kept constantly on a dehydrator and flown every week.

Seat are leather with the fancy foam (oregon Aero) and very comfortable.

Never did quite finish the interior.

Must find a pic, but a number of you have seen the airplane. I has been well tested in aerobatic flight..:)

The big qustion I guess is..what is it worth these days?

Thanks

Frank

More info

Altrak altitude hold and trutrack with turn coordinator head.

Did'nt think I flew the thing in IMC without an autopilot did you?..:)

Frank

pics

o7t7vk.jpg

x5nhgy.jpg

Frank

Worth?...

Ok I admit I feel better for coming out and saying this. I have a nice 7a that I built in about 2007 or 2007..Wow time flies!

It is a quickbuilt kit, has somewhere between 450 and 500 hours (need to check the Hobbs).
Even with the unigue fuel system- It's worth..... A LOT!
:p:D:p

Hahah

Well it would be quite easy to change back to standard..But why anyone would want to is beyond me..:)

Oh my Wife is a little ticked at me right now for thinking of selling!

Frank

Back