What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

The never ending saga of the changing pictures.

sstellarv10

Well Known Member
Just got done riveting the fuel valve bracket as shown on page 27-4 fig.2, flanges up. I then turned the page to 28-1 and the bracket mysteriously flipped and is now facing down. Now the million dollar question , which way is correct :confused:

Just got done riveting the fuel valve bracket as shown on page 27-4 fig.2, flanges up. I then turned the page to 28-1 and the bracket mysteriously flipped and is now facing down. Now the million dollar question , which way is correct :confused:

It depends....... How old is your kit? If you have a pink top, the flanges should go up. They moved the holes and flipped the bracket to give more room for the heater scat tube.

Thanks Bob, I have the pink canopy so I have the flanges facing the right way.:D

There isn't anything critical with the location of this bracket. If the scat tube clears and the selector handle fuctions where you located it, your golden.

If you use the Andiar selector valve, you'll need about a 4" extender to reach the top of the tunnel.

bob

Thanks Brian, That seems a little ridiculous for an extention. I may move it also if need be.

Don't buy the extension from ACS unless you're not fond of your money. ACS is a great company, but this is one of the few items I don't recommend getting from them. It's less expensive to purchase directly from Andair. Also purchase the extension at the same time you purchase the valve. It's significantly less expensive that way. If you are at OSH, they always have a good bundle saving you even more money.

Back