What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Tail kit ordered!

Walker

I'm New Here
Hey everyone, just wanted to let you know that my dad and I ordered our rv-7 empennage. We've been lingering on this site for a while and finally made the decision. The practice kit is out in the barn almost finished, just waiting on a few tools. Can't wait for it to get here!

Paul & Tim

Congratulations Tim!

That's absolutely new chapter in your life guys, enjoy it! Hope to see you in the magic air of Oshkosh someday.

Hey guys,

I ordered my -7 empennage kit two weeks ago, and am equally as excited to get started.

I wish I was near my dad so I could work with him on it. You guys are lucky to be able to embark on this adventure together.

(I would say "race you to the end?" but mine is going to be a really slow build.)

Good luck.

thanks guys. the tools from browntool showed up today so i was just working on the practice kit. im not sure how the whole project will end up someday. my dad doesnt get as much time as i do to work on it, plus ill be heading off to college next year too so we will see how it goes. it might take a while!

Back