What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Synergy Air

civengpe

Well Known Member
I just finished Synergy Air's Empennage class and was so impressed that I thought I should let everyone know about it. These guys are very knowledgeable about building RV's and it shows. I came out of this class not only with a completed empennage, but a much deeper understanding of how to build my -10. They work side by side with you and take the time to explain why things are done a certain way and not just how to do them. I would highly recommend this class for any new airplane builder.

Also, in case you did not know, Synergy Air can also do the quick builds for Vans Aircraft instead of having them done in the Philippines. I had my quick build wings performed by them and the work was flawless. The added benefit is that it is done in the US.

PM me if you have any questions about them and I will be happy to let you know my thoughts.

Shannon

A few years ago I attended their fiberglass workshop and was tremendously impressed; they are good folks, knowledgeable and organized as well as being pleasant and helpful. Unfortunately, I attended too long before really getting into the glass part of the build. Thank goodness for the materials they supplied and notes I made! I would recommend them highly.

Bill

I never miss a chance to chime in about Synergy Air. Mary and I attended the Fundamentals of Building and Quickstart Empennage classes in the spring of 2006. Wally and his team were absolutely fantastic and made sure that we started our project with a bunch of critical knowledge and skills. Highly recommended.

I also took their metal work shop little more than a year ago. I was not sure about my skills but they gave me the confidence that I could do this. I ordered my tail kit right after I got back. I planning to go back and take the fiberglass workshop later this year.
Thank you Wally.

Aycan Gencoglu.

Back