What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Synergy Air Contact Info?

rthur

Does anybody have contact info for anyone at Synergy Air in Eugene? I've tried calling every day this week, and I've emailed Mandy, Melissa, and Vaden but haven't heard back.

Please PM or shoot me an email if you don't want to post it publicly.

Backstory: I built my RV14 emp and tail-cone with them last December. They crated it up and sent it to Van's, who sent it to me along with the rest of the kits I'd ordered. Everything finally arrived this past Monday! But my elevators, trim tab, vertical stab, and rudder seem to be missing :(

Does anybody have contact info for anyone at Synergy Air in Eugene? I've tried calling every day this week, and I've emailed Mandy, Melissa, and Vaden but haven't heard back.

Backstory: I built my RV14 emp and tail-cone with them last December. They crated it up and sent it to Van's, who sent it to me along with the rest of the kits I'd ordered. Everything finally arrived this past Monday! But my elevators, trim tab, vertical stab, and rudder seem to be missing :(

Krea Ellis (KatanaPilot on VAF) is a principal of Synergy Air South - IIRC the Oregon operation has closed down, but you may be able to reach out to Krea for some assistance.

Last edited:
Sengery

They consolidated to their facility in Georgia. Sorry I don’t have their contact info.
Another bad situation for customers having the Oregon group build their RVs.

Krea Ellis (KatanaPilot on VAF) is a principal of Synergy Air South - IIRC the Oregon operation has closed down, but you may be able to reach out to Krea for some assistance.

I was, but am no longer. My wife and I got SAS up and running, operated it for about a year and then sold our half back to our business partner. It was never our long term goal to run a business, but we were convinced that great build assist had a market in the Southeast and that the Atlanta area was the right location.

SAS is still up and running and thriving. Allen Nelson is the General Manager and Lead Technician. Their business phone is 678-854-6498. They have a part time office assistant. Allen is frequently out in the hangars, so if you don't get through to anyone, leave a message. If that doesn't work, text or email me and I'll give you Allen's phone number.

I don't know the actual status of Synergy Eugene, but I think Vaden has been shrinking that operation.

Edit: Guess I need to leave my email and phone number so you can - krea dot ellis at gmail dot com 678-52zero-5zero59

Last edited:

I've sent this to Vaden directly.

Back