What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Sunset, balloons, and an RV-9A

Lycosaurus

Well Known Member
Two weekends ago, Shirley and I flew to the Canadian Ultralight convention (UPAC), located about 10 nm SW of London, Ontario. On departure that evening, my friend Bill (now an RV-8A owner) took a photo of us taking off into the sunset. This RV-9A sports a 100 ft paint job (i.e. it is not painted).

Thought I would share.

Lubitz.jpg

Two weekends ago, Shirley and I flew to the Canadian Ultralight convention (UPAC), located about 10 nm SW of London, Ontario. On departure that evening, my friend Bill (now an RV-8A owner) took a photo of us taking off into the sunset. This RV-9A sports a 100 ft paint job (i.e. it is not painted).

Thought I would share.

very nice! Not too often one gets to photograph something that comes out that smooth!

Thought I would share.

Thanks for sharing. That is a really great photo. Makes we want to get out in the garage and get to work. Can't wait till I can fly too.

Back