What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Sun n' Fun

wpisar

Anyone with a Classic Aero interior plan on attending Sun n' Fun? I would like to get a look at it before I buy.

Bill P.

They are not on the exhibitor list and I didn't see them today....I have their seats in leather, top notch work. Give them a call...they will send swatches of material..every RV I have seen with thier interior is beautiful. I just wish Luke would develop a RV-10 side panel/interior package.

wpisar said:
Anyone with a Classic Aero interior plan on attending Sun n' Fun? I would like to get a look at it before I buy.

Bill P.

I have their leather seats. I'll be there on Thursday.
Email me and I'll give you my cell#. if you're interested.

wpisar said:

Bill P.

Really nice stuff, I saw their stuff before I knew who they were and searched them out. Ended up getting every available option for my -8. Maybe a bit pricey, but worth it I think.

Rick S. said:
I just wish Luke would develop a RV-10 side panel/interior package.

The -8 as well! They say the -8 may be in the works but as of a month ago, nothing.

I have the Classic Aero full interior in my 7. I went with thier vinyl and it looks, smells and feels just like leather and is much more durable. Everything fits perfect and it looks better than most car interiors. I had a friend who is in the upholstery buisiness look at it and he said there was no way he could do the same job any cheaper than CA. Also takes only about an hour to install the entire interior. I hope they do the 10 before I build one. Don

I called Classic Aero and they will not be at Sun N' Fun. Their interiors do look great but I'm trying to decide about the headrest option and I'm hoping to see some RVs that have it before I order.

Bill P.

Back