What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Sun n Fun 2010 pics

GLPalinkas

Well Known Member
Just wanted to post a few pics from Sun n Fun 2010 for those that couldn't make it. I had a blast and Van's Banquet Weds. evening was great with all of the usual suspects in attendance.

Here is the link for the Sun n Fun photos:

http://gallery.me.com/glpalinkas#100180&view=null&bgcolor=black&sel=17

21brlvr.jpg
[/IMG]

Last edited:
is it just me or is everyone in this hobby over 50?

When we started our kits...or when we finished them? (29:48 (but not the same kits))

Thanks Gary for getting a shot before it got too dirty! Let's make it a three-ship flight next year.

Sun n Fun 2011

When we started our kits...or when we finished them? (29:48 (but not the same kits))

Thanks Gary for getting a shot before it got too dirty! Let's make it a three-ship flight next year.

I'm still banging them rivets today after yesterday's motivation pilgrimage to Lakeland.

Hey, Brian (gimp2x) who says we are all over 50? Guess my nip and tucks aren't working...LOL

Nice to see Dick & Gus at Vans tent.

Its nice to see that our local VANS gang hang with all the Sun-n-Fun Guys. I know that theres 2500 miles between them and me but it seems the VANS gang is right next door. I'll tell you every time I see the VANS gang in pictures from around the country I know they are always working hard. Every time I'am at VANS counter to buy something I screwed up theres never anybody at VANS office just standing around. On occasion I'll see Dick go up stairs stepping TWO stairs at a time. NOW I can't be any prouder of owning a Vans aircraft knowing how the gang operates and our AIRFORCE with more flying RVs than fighters in the United States Airforce! Ron in Oregon

Back