What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

sub kits

bobnoffs

Well Known Member
hi all,
i guess that ''RV grin'' starts when you order your kit. mine did when i ordered the first kit and hdwe. yesterday!
it is down the road a ways but i am having trouble figuring out which kit some components come in. engine mount, cowling, spinner, and prop. i see the description for the other rv's but am not sure if the rv-12 is in there. any help appreciated.

bob noffs
n. wi.

The engine mount and cowling come with the finishing kit. The prop and spinner will come with your engine.

Speaking of, if anyone in or around north Texas needs the Rotax mount or a Rotax cowling, let's talk! You could delete these two items from your finish kit order, and I'll make you a helluva deal on mine!

The engine mount and cowling come with the finishing kit. The prop and spinner will come with your engine.

Speaking of, if anyone in or around north Texas needs the Rotax mount or a Rotax cowling, let's talk! You could delete these two items from your finish kit order, and I'll make you a helluva deal on mine!

I think 1/2 of the engine mount comes with the finish kit, and the other half comes with the power plant kit (could be wrong though)

Back