What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

SteinAir Rebate - Airventure '24

FlyingSquirrel

Advertiser
Hey Folks!

After years of working hard to make you broke, we've decided it's time to give something back. In conjunction with Dynon and Garmin, SteinAir is pleased to announce our first annual Airventure party.

Come join us on Thursday, July 25th from 5:30 to 9:00PM for food, drinks, and good company - all on us!

Get your tickets now as space is limited!

Party Flyer Front.png
Party Flyer Rear.png

Hey Folks!

After years of working hard to make you broke, we've decided it's time to give something back. In conjunction with Dynon and Garmin, SteinAir is pleased to announce our first annual Airventure party.

Come join us on Thursday, July 25th from 5:30 to 9:00PM for food, drinks, and good company - all on us!

View attachment 64647View attachment 64648
Sounds great! Sad I will be departing Thursday morning. 😢.

Josh, looking forward to meeting you in person. And I owe you a CAN bus update which I’ll send separately via email.

All the best, Mike

Hey Folks!

View attachment 64647View attachment 64648

There are only a few tickets left, so if you haven't gotten yours make sure you grab them now!

We are looking forward to seeing everyone at the show!

Back