What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

SteinAir Customer Service

Joe

Well Known Member
I'd be remiss if I didn't tell everyone about my experience with the well-known good-guys at SteinAir.

One small item in my recent parts order was mis-picked and I emailed SteinAir with an attached digital photo. I used the words "no big rush, but I do need that part", expecting them to put one in a USPS envelope when they had a chance.

Yesterday I received the part in 5 days elapsed time which is pretty amazing considering the Memorial day holiday weekend. Thank you Jed, and thank you Stein. I hope the expense of the the USPS priority mail doesn't negate the small profit you made on my order but in any case, I appreciate your willingness to correct an error and "make it right".

I like to drop by SteinAir every now and again. I often wonder how he does it. The phone is constantly ringing, Stein seems to be pulled in a hundred different directions and he always seems to know what the person calling wants and the status of things. Jed is like an air traffic controller. Chris is doing his thing, the shop is buzzing, someone's in the parking lot trying to ride the unicycle.

It's like going to Disneyland. (well except for the big sign in the window that says "go away!) :D

Stein and his crew are awesome.

It may cost you a few pennies more to trade with them but you will get it back in spades!!!

Stein

I worked with them for my RV-10 avionics. Even wiring my own, every conversation and every transaction was very helpful and professional. Next airplane I build there will be no doubt who I use for avionics, wiring and parts.

I'll second that!

I've been favorably impressed with Stein and his crew, too. I think my favorite comment after one of the fellows answered a question was, "Call again if you have questions. We have your back."

I've had good service from most of the folks I've dealt with through out this build (not all, but most) but a few really stand out as providing great service and SteinAir is one place I'd deal with on my next build without hesitation.

Back