What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Stein Heads-Up & Big Thank you to Stein!

PerfTech

Well Known Member
....I recently decided to replace my leaking plastic air vents with something of better quality as it has been unusually cold here in southern Cal. After purchasing several different ones from Spruce plus a couple of others and a set of the small and then large units from Stein we are now "EXPERTS". The absolute best quality, best functioning, non leaking, easily installed ball vents are the large Stein vents. They were clearly the hands down winner and you need not be concerned with the price as you definitely get what you pay for with his products. I talked with Stein and a couple of his staff over the course of this venture and they couldn't have been more helpful or knowledgeable. They cheerfully took back the small ones, sent out the large units and sent them next day air on their dime. They are truly a great run company and will have all of our business in the future. Again "Thank You" for the fabulous products & services. Allan...:D:D:D

Back