What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Stearman Field, Benton KS

Agreed, 1K1 is a great lunch destination! Here are some photos I took there this weekend:

20130511_cafe1.jpg

20130511_cafe2.jpg

20130511_jayhawk.jpg

mcb

Stearman Field

I landed there in fall of 2011 and had a flat nose wheel tire on my RV6A. the Airport owner/manager Dwayne Clemens spent a few hours helping me get the tube patched in my tire so I could get back home. Very helpful.

If I lived in the Wichita area, I would have a house at Stearman Field.

My RV9A's wings are in a buddy's hangar at 1K1, and my fuselage will be following later this summer. Right now I fly rentals out of AAO, but will be based at 1K1 soon. Feel free to PM if you'd like to chat.

Matt, I wish I'd known you were at 1K1 this weekend - I'd like to meet you sometime.

Hey ol' buddy! Hope wichita is treating you well so far. I've been in there once and had some awesome food!.... not that this reply helps with your original question, but just had to say! :D

Stearman Field

Andrew, things are going great. I am an FTE on what is to be an awesome airplane. I hope to close next month on the house out here.

Stay in touch!

GB

Back