What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Stacking fuel & Return lines

yankee-flyer

Well Known Member
Thanks guys,

I'll pull the fuel line and make the return line to fit and install them as a pair. It looks line the easiest way is to stack the return line on top of the fuel line, not beside it as the instructions show. Has anyone who's done that run into any fit/interference problems with something down the line?

Thanks again

Wayne

Can you describe the area you are talking about? Under the panel? Under the seats? Under the baggage compartment? Under the fuel tank?

Stacking lines

This was a follow-up to the responses to my earlier question-- I'm referring to the aft fuel return line which is supposed to be clamped to the aft fuel line. That puts it under the tank and under the baggage compartment. I know the control cables have to go through there somewhere but a couple of people have clamped the return line on top of the fuel line instead of beside of it. That looks like a more workable solution if it doesn't interfere with anything.

Wayne

This was a follow-up to the responses to my earlier question-- I'm referring to the aft fuel return line which is supposed to be clamped to the aft fuel line. That puts it under the tank and under the baggage compartment. I know the control cables have to go through there somewhere but a couple of people have clamped the return line on top of the fuel line instead of beside of it. That looks like a more workable solution if it doesn't interfere with anything.

Wayne

This area gets kind of crowded with pushrods and cables, I would try to make the fuel line installation as close to the plans as possible.
652706056_YNw6s-M.jpg

Tony

Photographs

Tony -

Your photography and pictures are great and a big help to those of us who are not as far along as you.

If anyone has not checked out the pictures on your website they should.

Thanks

Gary -

Back