What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Spectrum Analyser

wirejock

Well Known Member
These little buggers are really capable.
I'm still learning them. I had a TinySA, but recently acquired a NanoSA H-4. Amazing capabilities for the price.
I was playing with the NanoSA today. It does a nice SWR sweep. I use the TinySA as a Field Strength Meter with the antenna. They have a learning curve. There are lots of YT videos to make it easier. Very cool little gadgets.

Larry, any particular links or ways to find the models you're talking about? Sounds like they could be fun.

Thanks,

Will

Embedded canopy com antenna

Handy devices but not very intuitive to operate. This was the last time (2020) I used mine and I'd definitely have to charge the battery and re-read the instructions if I needed it today.

Attachments

• IMG_2473.jpg
    IMG_2473.jpg
    258.6 KB · Views: 35
NanoVNA H-4

Larry, any particular links or ways to find the models you're talking about? Sounds like they could be fun.

Thanks,

Will

I bought from Amazon. If you want to play, I'll sell my TinySA for $20 plus shipping. It's not the current version. Range stops at 300Mhz. I use it as a field strength freq analyser with the antenna.

NanoVNA H-4

TinySA

Back