What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

source for strobe power pack replacement?

alpinelakespilot2000

Well Known Member
My StrobesNMore Pro Series 606 strobe power unit seems to have failed at about 750 hours. Does anyone know where I can find a drop in (or nearly drop in) replacement? I can find a few used units on ebay, but the only things I can find new are LED strobe systems. Would like to get back in the air ASAP with minimal re-wiring.
Any suggestions appreciated.

My Strobes-N-More power unit melted its fuseholder about 5+ years ago and they repaired it back then for me. Have you reached out to them to see if they still repair these?

I have an X-PAK 904 strobe power supply that was working fine when removed two years ago for LED upgrade; if it's suitable, it's yours for the cost of shipping.

John B

I have a new one that I did not install in my 10. It came with the kit that I bought. Pretty sure it is the 606.

PM me if interested.

My Strobes-N-More power unit melted its fuseholder about 5+ years ago and they repaired it back then for me. Have you reached out to them to see if they still repair these?
Thanks for the suggestion, Heinrich. Given that new units are no longer sold I was guessing they would no longer support it. Worth a call though. Also, I'm thinking I may have the same problem you did because while I'm getting 12.4V to the unit, I'm only getting about 9V at the fuseholder on the unit. Still, I'd like to at least find someone who has an extra so that I can have one on the shelf to limit downtime.

I have an X-PAK 904 strobe power supply that was working fine when removed two years ago for LED upgrade; if it's suitable, it's yours for the cost of shipping.

John B
Thanks John! I'll do some research and see how interchangeable they are. Appreciate the offer!

I also have one I'm not using. Working fine when removed for LED update.

Attachments

• IMG_4160.jpg
    IMG_4160.jpg
    424.6 KB · Views: 43
Back