What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

"Sospenders" life vest and shoulder harness comfort

cleve_thompson

Well Known Member
I am thinking about a flight to Key West and trying to decide about a life vest. Will the Sospender type interfere/be comfortable with the Vans standard shoulder harness?
If not, what do you suggest?

I am thinking about a flight to Key West and trying to decide about a life vest. Will the Sospender type interfere/be comfortable with the Vans standard shoulder harness?

I don't wear mine. Probably should.
But, I always place mine beside my seat in the event it's needed. I never have to think about hunting for it.

I've been using Sospenders for years. I don't see any reason why they would interfere. If you're concerned about it, you can consider their waist belt. It's not as good as the vest-type, but still functional.

http://www.yachtsoft.com/ann28.htm

Carrying both is possible too. Keep one around your waist and a vest within reach to put on later.

Phil

Tuppergal and I have worn Sospenders on all of our over-water flights and don't even notice them :D Rosie

Back