What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

So what to do now?

jtrollin

Well Known Member
I have finished the Emp except the fiberglass stuff and have about a month to kill before the wings get here. I plan on building the wing stand but wanted to see if there is anything else I should be doing.

Spend time with your friends and family now, so you're not bothered by any of that once your kit arrives. :)

Do the fiberglass now.

Yes, it's annoying, but it's gotta get done. You'll be kicking yourself at the end of the project when you're trying to finish up the last 90%. Do the glass now. I had the same wait between emp and wings and didn't do my fiberglass and wished that I had.

Do the fiberglass now.

Yes, it's annoying, but it's gotta get done. You'll be kicking yourself at the end of the project when you're trying to finish up the last 90%. Do the glass now. I had the same wait between emp and wings and didn't do my fiberglass and wished that I had.
Yep. Did the same thing. Do it now and don't worry about screwing it up. It's only fiberglass and you can fix it.

I would get as much done on the fiberglass fairings done know as we have been working on fiberglass parts now forever and we had the emp. parts done back then. Trying to get everything ready for paint, but lots left to do to be ready.
Ron

Well, you should start planning your panel of course!! :)

Next, send me a big blank check and we'll send you a big panel full of goodies. Couldn't be any easier!

Cheers,
Stein

fairings

Hi,I can teach you how to do the fairings in less then an hour,I tell Van's ,but no success to disseminate the info trough them, if interested let me know.
Hugo
[email protected]

Back