What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Smokin' deal on toolbox

rightrudder

Well Known Member
Hey guys,

On sale now at HF's Labor Day weekend sale...this great toolbox for $113! Sturdy (weighs 100 lb., holds 580 lb.), lockable, drawers (with foam liners) have nice action with soft detents when closed, giant caster wheels, big enough to hold stuff but small enough to be easily wheeled around. Almost threw out my back unloading it, but it did fit in the back seat of my 3 Series.

It'll be my hangar toolbox, but in the meantime, it has really freed up space on the workbench, where I used to have piles of tools everywhere.

Last edited:
It is nice

I have one and like it. You can find it several times throughout the year for $99. $14 isn't going to make or break anyone though.

Good find. I have the Craftsman version of that. I use it as my rivet station. Houses all my riveting tools and equipment. Rolls easily to wherever I am working and freed up a bunch of drawer space in my regular tool box. I love it. Found it on Craig's list for $100 essentially brand new.

I got the red 30 inch 5 drawer, currently on sale for $169 with a coupon.

I still don't have enough room, and I am just a maintainer, not a builder. Too many tool scores on here and eBay, I guess.

I think I have a problem. :rolleyes:

Back