What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Smoke System Helper

jcarne

Well Known Member
Patron
Who is running this system? Wondering if I should spring for the 7.5 gallon hidden-ish one or the 4.25 gal hidden kit. Anyone have the smaller one and really wish you had the bigger? Cost difference is $100 bucks which isn't too bad at all. Either way I want to install it so that it is removable.

Who is running this system? Wondering if I should spring for the 7.5 gallon hidden-ish one or the 4.25 gal hidden kit. Anyone have the smaller one and really wish you had the bigger? Cost difference is $100 bucks which isn't too bad at all. Either way I want to install it so that it is removable.

I'd advise to read the threads about smoke system helper current situation. Apparently the owner has health issues, yet takes order and payment but does not deliver...

Last edited:
I'd advise to read the threads about smoke system helper current situation. Apparently the owner has health issues, yet takes order and payment but do not deliver...

You are awesome. I had not seen that before. That sucks, really liked the hidden concept. Back to the drawing board it seems.

Anyone got other recommendations?

Back