What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Slider - Lower Windscreen Fit - 7A

Mark L

When trimming the canopy, I extended the line at the bottom of the square tube forward and trimmed. This has left only about 1/4" overlap on the sheet metal which overlaps the lower rollbar on each side. At the same time, there is as much as 1/2" gap between the lower edge of the windscreen and the far lower side of the glareshield area forward of the rollbar.

I'm having a hard time seeing how this all comes together. As I trim and radius the front corners of the windscreen, is this all going to come together?

How best to draw the radius at the front corners of the windscreen for best fit?

Could someone post some images of these areas in progress of build.

Thanks

Mark, forward me your email and I'll send some of my pictures to you. I got my side and rear aluminum skirts finished today and I'm now starting the front aluminum windscreen fairings.

Ed

[email protected]

Hi Mark, My windshield and canopy are all done and you are welcome to come see it. Also I am in H'ville every couple of weeks and I would be glad to come by and see if I can shed some light on any of it. I will pm you my phone numbers in case you need them.
Charles

Back