What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Skyguard Vision Pro ADSB Service

dothetime

Well Known Member
I have been using a Skyguard Vision Pro ADSB for years with good success.
Been back to the Manufacturer a couple of times with excellent service.
Had a problem with it recently, sent it in for a $130 repair and when I got it back it still wasn’t working properly.
When I requested Don Houtz, the manufacturer to repair it again, he refused to repair it again, stating that it worked fine when it left and since I didn’t purchase it “new” from his company I was shit out of luck and go find someone else to repair it.
I’m just putting this out there for any other owners of the Skyguard ADSB to be aware of this companies attitude to servicing their product.
I don’t care about the $130, but now I’m going to have to replace it at a cost of at least $2k, since mine is now a paperweight and he refuses to service his product.

I’d have the credit card issue a charge back on that charge… it’s not about the money, and if it was damaged in shipping then let the shipper (company) make that claim against the carrier. That’s the attitude I would take after being given a middle finger like that.

Back