What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Sioux Rivet Gun OVERSTOCK Deal - with FREE Accessory Package - TWO DAYS ONLY!

BrownTool

Sioux Rivet Gun OVERSTOCK Deal - Offer has ended - thanks to all who responded!

Offer has ended...thank you to all who responded!

Keep an eye on this site for a special VAF only offer on Sioux Mini Palm Drills soon.

Thanks!

Michael Brown
Brown Aviation Tool Supply Co.
2536 SE 15th Street
Oklahoma City, OK 73129

1-800-587-3883
www.browntool.com
[email protected]

Last edited:
Took advantage of last buy on air drills

I took advantage of the last offer that Mike gave on the air drills previously. If I needed a rivet gun I would jump on this. Mike tries to take care of us when he can.

That is a good deal! I just ordered my 3X. Brown will get more of my business when I order the remaining tools on my want list later this month.

23 hours left on the SIOUX Rivet Gun Overstock Deal!

Thanks to all who have taken advantage of this deal so far. As a reminder, this offer is good through Noon on Friday, July 10th (that is 23 hours from now!)

This is the lowest price we will offer on the Sioux Rivet Guns, so if you are on the fence, I promise you will not see a lower price. (I can't afford to go any lower! :eek: )

I will also be posting additional VAF only special offers on additional Sioux items in the coming weeks - keep an eye out here for a special offer on Sioux Mini Palm Drills.

Thanks again!

Michael Brown
2536 SE 15th Street
Oklahoma City, OK 73129

1-800-587-3883
www.browntool.com
[email protected]

SIOUX Rivet Gun OVERSTOCK Special - One hour left!

Just one last reminder that the special Sioux Rivet Gun offer ends at noon today, central time. You have about one hour left to take advantage of this deal.

Thanks to everyone who has responded so far, we have been able to clear out some of our overstock inventory. :D

And again, I will be posting additional VAF only special offers over the next few weeks....stay tuned for a special offer on Sioux Mini Palm Drills.

Thanks!

Michael Brown
2536 SE 15th Street
Oklahoma City, OK 73129

1-800-587-3883
www.browntool.com
[email protected]

And again, I will be posting additional VAF only special offers over the next few weeks....stay tuned for a special offer on Sioux Mini Palm Drills.

I'm not ready to buy the complete set for the RV-7A yet, but if I take advantage of one of your offers in the meantime, would I be able to omit that tool from the kit and still get a package price later?
Thanks!

Back