What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

seeking CFII Indianapolis area

drmax

Well Known Member
Hello. I'm looking for CFII training in my IFR rated 9A. I live with my plane South of Indy. I posted here awhile back when I was thinking of a 6 and was suggested Stu Van Dyke. He was never available. Anyone else? I prefer to keep this close to home. Thx, DM

Last edited:
I HIGHLY recommend Ron Huddleston at OVO, North Vernon. Good rates, excellent instructor, actively trains in RV's, lots of RV-9A time, very friendly field and good 100LL prices. He trains the Eagle's Nest students with three recent solos in the RV-12, all done as a volunteer, so he not only is good, but deserves strong consideration. He has one 9A instrument student from Indy. Call me and I will give you his number. 812 701-5454.

Bob

I HIGHLY recommend Ron Huddleston at OVO, North Vernon. Good rates, excellent instructor, actively trains in RV's, lots of RV-9A time, very friendly field and good 100LL prices. He trains the Eagle's Nest students with three recent solos in the RV-12, all done as a volunteer, so he not only is good, but deserves strong consideration. He has one 9A instrument student from Indy. Call me and I will give you his number. 812 701-5454.

Bob
Thank you Captain Bob. Hope you are doing well.

Back