What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Sebring video with Danielle Dec 22nd

turbo

Well Known Member
Sebring video with Danielle Dec 22nd Is HERE!!!!!!!!!!

img0421uw.jpg

danielle had a great time with the rvers today and shot a bunch of video and stills air to air and on the ground. Here it is!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hqZC8Mlzsk&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL

Last edited:
Sebring Pics

Hi turbo,
I'm the guy in the red and white RV7 N42PZ at Sebring Wed morn. It was a hoot flying near your plane. Haven't done that in a while. Did any of Danielle's pictures come out OK?
See you there again!
Rich Zeidman- Recently retired:):)
N42PZ
[email protected]

Turbo,

Hopefully you will continue this weekly outing through the Sun n Fun week. I'd love to make the trip with you all while I'm there.

Danielle sure is a pretty thing. I can't wait to see her videos.

Another Great Job - Thanks Danielle

Wish I had the time to stick around and do the air to air with you and Danielle last week. Hopefully, next time I have the opportunity for the Sebring outing you'll have a videographer with you again!

This morning at ZPH temp/dp was 06/07 < 1/4 sm visibility, freezing fog (!!!) with a 100 ft ceiling. I stayed home and drank coffee until the wx improved.

Welcome to sunny FL.....

See you soon

carlrai said:
This morning at ZPH temp/dp was 06/07 < 1/4 sm visibility, freezing fog (!!!) with a 100 ft ceiling. I stayed home and drank coffee until the wx improved.

I was curious if you went today, Carl. I had every intention of going this morning, until I, too, saw the freezing temps. I didn't want to put myself, my butt (those temper-foam seats are rock hard when it's cold out) or my engine (no preheat) through the pain. Maybe some other time....

missed you guys this wednesday at sebring. i was wondering how many made the cold flight. i woke up in northern fl at a helo meet-up, 23 degrees. they even had a few flurries in northern fl. snow birds are in shorts though.

mosquito line-up.
img0500v.jpg

RV Breakfast Fly-Ins

If some of these events happen on a weekend (when I have time off), then I'll be flying in to join in the festivities. It looks like SOOOO much fun! :D

Many of us have the same problem

In FL, there just aren't many regularly scheduled breakfast fly in's like Wednesday at Sebring. I look forward to the few opportunities I have during the year to make it. Always a great turnout and mostly RV's.

First Saturday at LoPresti is always fun. Small donation for a different charity each month and tons of food.

Don't know of any others but if there are, would enjoy hearing about it.

Lakeland is a great central location with a good restaurant and excellent buffet breakfast on the weekends. If you get a few together up your way, and want to make a trip down, let me know and I'll see if I can round a few fellows up. Know of another destination? There's a few here at ZPH that are always looking for a new breakfast spot.

I have too many sick days; I need to start using them.
What better way than to attend the "Breakfast in Sebring".
You all are having too much fun.

Last edited:
dan, if you dont take a day off this YEAR to fly on wed to sebring i will be very disappointed!!!!!! let me know if you are going because i dont want to miss it.
img1013b.jpg

Back