What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Sebring Expo

todehnal

Well Known Member
I guess that most of you saw the post on Van's facebook regarding the forum that Dynon is presenting, with feature and function trainng for the new Skyview. I am within striking distance of the Expo and plan to attend, at least one of the days. I would just like to make sure that the Skyview forum will be presented during the times that I pick to attend. I have searched the Sebring Expo web site, but no forum schedules are availale. I will continue to keep an eye out for that info and post it here. If anyone gets that info first, please post it here for the RV-12 guys. Van's has strongly suggested that all RV-12 builders attend!

Tom

I have signed up for the forum. Dynon confirmed the schedule . It is at a nearby hotel ,not on the Sebring Expo grounds.

Signed up too

I signed up as well but never got my confirmation email. I sent a follow-up email to Dynon but got no response. Seems strange for them.

I got a reply, but it took a while

I also signed up the day the press release came out. I think it was like 9 or 10 days before I got a confirmation, but they did eventually email me back.

Meantime, looks like Dynon's web site says they are closed this week between Xmas and New Years, so it may be even longer for those who haven't gotten a confirmation.

Have you checked your spam filter?
Common problem!

Yeah thanks.. I have checked it too.. no dice. I am looking to maybe fly my Gobosh down from Colorado to the show and just want to be sure I am schedule d either Friday or Saturday to avoid the crush of trying to get down there to make it Thursday. I am nervous enough about the longest cross country I have ever tried :)

Carl

I am registered for the Saturday AM class.

Here is the email I revieved with contact info

Hello Dwight,

I have you confirmed to attend the SkyView class on Saturday 21st at 8:30a-12:00p.

The class will be held in one of the conference rooms at the Chateau Elan Hotel, adjacent to the main entrance to the Sebring Raceway and on the main road leading to the airport. �Please make your way to the hotel and plan to arrive a few minutes early so we can start the class on time.

I'll look forward to seeing you then. �

Kirk Kleinholz, CFII
Sales Account Manager
Dynon Avionics
www.DynonAvionics.com
425-368-7167 direct
[email protected]

Carl, I think Kirk was finally able to reach you. Some sort of email problem I guess, but you are confirmed for the Friday AM class.

Only two of the weekday spots are left, but there are still some openings on Sunday morning if anyone else is interested.

-Robert
Dynon Marketing

Back