What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Seat Back Brace Closeout F-1043

[email protected]

Well Known Member
Seat Back Brace Closeout F-1034F

I am working on the closeout panels, and unsure how the F-1034F (Closeout) attaches to the F-1034B Back Seat Brace.

The diagram is unclear (at least to my eyes) if it goes totaly inside the 1034B, or if it goes inside at the top (diagram seem to show) but outside at the bottom?

Hard to tell on the diagram, but seemd to be totaly inside, but seems to fit much better with the bottom of it outside the 1034B.

Thanks,

Last edited:
While I don't have an answer for the question, to help others out Bill is talking about the F-1034F (the part number was probably a typo) and it is found on drawing 35-3 in step 3 and Figure 2.

While I don't have an answer for the question, to help others out Bill is talking about the F-1034F (the part number was probably a typo) and it is found on drawing 35-3 in step 3 and Figure 2.

THANK YOU! I thought I was missing something because I couldnt find F1043 anywhere.

Bill - for what its worth the quick build looks like they stick it inside on both top and bottom, although I'm not sure it would hurt anything to have it outside of 1034B at the bottom..

http://unrein.smugmug.com/Category/Interior/21822058_c45jR8#!i=1739982044&k=tHQRxRR&lb=1&s=O

Back