What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

RVs in Murfreesboro TN?

tanevans

I'm New Here
Are there any RV builders/pilots around Murfreesboro TN? I just moved from Texas and would love to meet some other pilots. Talked to some guys at the airport last weekend and they didn't know of any rvs nearby but I figure there are probably some not too far away.

Are there any RV builders/pilots around Murfreesboro TN? I just moved from Texas and would love to meet some other pilots. Talked to some guys at the airport last weekend and they didn't know of any rvs nearby but I figure there are probably some not too far away.

Check out the Saturday morning airport breakfasts in your area:

1st Saturday of the month: Winchester, TN
3rd Saturday: Moontown, AL
4th Saturday; Shelbyville, TN

Both events have a fleet of RVs on the ramp.

I'e got an RV7a I keep on a private strip about 18 miles north of Nashville. Weekdays are my weekends during the summer. Welcome to TN! :)

I'e got an RV7a I keep on a private strip about 18 miles north of Nashville. Weekdays are my weekends during the summer. Welcome to TN! :)

I keep my 10 at Smyrna, just a couple miles from Murfreesboro. And there are several RV's at Smyrna.

PM me your email address and I will add you to the email list I have gotten together that has most or all of us on it.

Back