What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

RV12is Second Skyview Installation Troubleshooting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thought I would throw this out there to see if anyone else has experienced similar issues. Thanks in advance!

1.Upon receiving the NEW display, I noticed that the display was running 16.0.4. The Vans software update package released May 5, 2021 included 16.0.2. This prompted me to update the Primary Display to 16.0.4.

2.Completed installation per Section 43Bis/U, SV-PRE-SETS-READ-ME-Rev18/Dynon Installation Guide and updated the Van’s Aircraft Configuration .dfg and .txt files centered around updates to the fuel pressure parameters. Once completed I received a EMS failure which was rectified by configuring the network.

3.After completion I turned on Fuel Pump #1, followed by Lanes A & B, the indicated fuel pressure rose to 90 psi. Repeated the process with Fuel Pump #2, same result. Seems to be a possible software discrepancy. Is it possible I loaded a file incorrectly?

4.Additionally, the local time on the SECOND DISPLAY will not update to match the PRIMARY DISPLAY. The second display is not paired with the backup battery so I assume it requires GPS signal to update to the correct time. I performed and engine runup and taxied to the runup area. GPS signal was acquired but the SECOND DISPLAY continued to show the incorrect local time. Settings for +/- hours are configured identically to the PRIMARY DISPLAY.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back