What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

RV Videos - Audio Track 2

GrayHawk

Well Known Member
Now don't get me wrong! I really enjoy all the videos and appreciate the effort put into making them; AND NO BAD WORDS could ever be said against the narration with music on the greatest RV video of all times, 'Fathers Day Video'.....

But my wish is for an audio track 2, which would be the cockpit intercom, radio calls, and as much pilot narration about what he/she is doing at the time to execute the various maneuvers. I would enjoy that much better than hard metal noise.....

Last edited:
But my wish is for an audio track 2, which would be the cockpit intercom, radio calls, and as much pilot narration about what he/she is doing at the time to execute the various maneuvers. I would enjoy that much better than hard metal noise.....
That wouldn't be too hard to do. I use Windows Movie Maker? (Hey, it's free:D), and if you save your movie with the cockpit intercom audio, then reload the movie back in, you can lay an additional track of audio and fine-tune the balance between the music and the original audio track.

Back