What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

RV delivery Van (pun intended)

catmandu

Well Known Member
Patron
Booster
Okay, not a nebulizer and Advair prescription, but what the heck: My daughter packed her car full last week to return for her spring semester at Salisbury, but neglected a few 'critical' items:

items.jpg

So, that would be: an Amazon Fire Stick, an orchid, whipped cream cheese, and Chia seeds. College kids these days, I tell ya . . . but she is an Honors Student studying accounting, I can't complain. Additionally, I do not need excuses to fly. Twenty minutes by RV or ninety by car, you do the math.

Then there was also the fact that I needed to deliver additional goods to a Salmon Farmer further down the shore:

beer1.jpg

Unfortunately, the Salmon Farmer was so engrossed today in his un-retirement, he did not get the text, nor notice the multiple buzzings of his abode, such that I did not complete that particular mission, and returned to Salisbury to park amongst some ugly, tail-less ducklings while waiting for my little girl to get out of class:

ducks.jpg

A couple of Piedmont mechanics eventually strode out and asked to look over my bird, really lamenting being 'away from GA'. Good conversation, good times.

All in all, a nice way to spend the day flying. And perhaps next week, I'll finally deliver some stout to the previously mentioned farmer in exchange for a lunch. That will be fun.

Last edited:
Good deed

What a good dad, both to deliver her "must-haves" and to set a good example. Reusing a Grolsch flip top is, after all, almost always "green.";)

Then there was also the fact that I needed to deliver additional goods to a Salmon Farmer further down the shore:

beer1.jpg

Unfortunately, the Salmon Farmer was so engrossed today in his un-retirement, he did not get the text, nor notice the multiple buzzings of his abode, such that I did not complete that particular mission,

Unless you are tailhook-qualified Mike you couldn't land on the Farm anyway :D

I do have that qual, Vlad, but prefer wire to sponge soil when trapping, so I'll wait for it to dry out or freeze!

Ralph, I am at Bay Bridge.

Back