What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

RV-9(A) Photo's

N523RV

Well Known Member
I've been trying to expand my photo gallery of flying RV-9's for awhile now. Out of the reported 290 flying I have photo's of 112. If anyone has any photo's of a flying -9 that I don't have, I would appreciate getting a copy. Most of what I have came from various other sources, the original idea from Clay's RV-9A site.

My RV-9(A) Photo Gallery

Pete Howell's 9A:
N789PH%20Pete-1.JPG

I welcome you taking over where I left off with the list of flying RV9s...
I obviously haven't done a good job of updating my site for the last year or so. (a new kid in the family will do that to you.. and another one in the next few days!)

I also have several in my email that I haven't posted yet... I'll do that and you can pull them from my site.

-Clay

Matthew,
Good to see you have a pic of N659DB, but that is the old paint job. Here is a pic with the new paint and fairings installed.
fog002hl6.jpg

Thanks

www.airliners.net has many RVs, mostly from Canada and Great Britian. This site also has all those cool pix of airliners on short final over beaches, landing on Pacific atolls, etc.

Steve Fabiszak

Thanks guys....

Steve - I just got a bunch from Airliners.net, I'll keep my eye for new ones.

Kent - Received your photo. I try and keep an eye on Van's first flights to get the pictures before they roll off.

Flying RV-9A's

Hi Matt.

I have photo's of an exactly 200 individual RV-9's & RV-9A's, including all 112 that are in your gallery. It would be slightly exhausting for me to figure out which 88 planes I have that are not in your gallery. After everybody here gets you their pix, in a few days, perhaps I'll review your gallery again, figure out which planes your don't have, and then forward them to you.

In a few weeks I'll be rivetting the empenage. I've been dreaming too long!

Dan

Steve,
Here's my -9. Its a QB and first flew in June last year after 1 year build. carburetted 0-320 with MT CS prop and Dynon 10A Efis and EMS. Waiting for the strip to dry out before flying this year!
my.php
[/URL][/IMG]
Best regards
Tom Storey
Sussex UK

Flying '9(A)'s

Matt...

I see you've added four flying '9's to your gallery. FYI...the very last one in your gallery (Black with gray/red graphics...listed as "unknown") is N189SR...built by Scott Redrick. I see you have few of the Austrailian, Brazilian, & South African RV-9(A)'s listed. Here are a couple of easy ones:

http://www.rvclubsa.com/pictures/rvs_completed/zu-ebf-01.jpg

http://www.rvclubsa.com/pictures/rvs_completed/zu-drf-01.jpg

I'll try to get a whole bunch more to you within the next few days.

Dan

Last edited:
Back