What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

RV-8 QB wing kit - tail kit has gone.

jrdavis060447

RV-8 Quick build wing kit: $12,500

QB_RV8_Wings_Root_472.jpg
QB_RV8_Wings_472.jpg

Sensenich Wood Prop: $895

Wood_Prop_472.jpg

RV-8 For images visit my
webpage.

Wing Kit delivered in December 2022

email from Van's 09/26/2023:
S/N: 84002
Kit: RV-8/8AQ WING-1
Customer: DAVIS, JOHN

Dear Van’s RV Kit Builder,
After further review, we have confirmed that your Quick Build wing kit listed above did not contain laser-cut parts when it was delivered to you.

We’ve verified this through a detailed review of laser-cut parts production, including a refined determination of the earliest point at which each of these parts was available in our inventory to include in kits.

Attachments

• Rudder_472.jpg
    Rudder_472.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 654
Last edited:
RV-8 Tail Kit - Free to a good home

QB RV-8 wing kit for less than the cost of a slow build wing kit: $12,500

RV-8 For images visit my
webpage.

After further review, we have confirmed that your Quick Build wing kit listed above did not contain laser-cut parts when it was delivered to you.

We’ve verified this through a detailed review of laser-cut parts production, including a refined determination of the earliest point at which each of these parts was available in our inventory to include in kits.
Depending on what it will take to get to it I am interested. I am working on getting an 8 that has taxi damage . It is located in Eastern CO so another 2 total days of driving might be worth it.

Jeremy
505-934-3244

RV-8 Tail Kit - Free to a good home

QB RV-8 wing kit for less than the cost of a slow build wing kit: $12,500

RV-8 For images visit my
webpage.

Where are you located?

The Tail Kit is still available for free pick-up in San Diego, CA @ Gillespie Field, Sky Harbor - Hangar D-17
The street Address is 425 Kenney St. El Cajon, CA 92020.

Back