What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

RV-8 In Fort Smith (KFSM)?

JordanLC

Hi everybody,

I was at the airport today, Fort Smith Regional, and saw an RV-8A parked in the tie down area. It was mostly white with some red and black sweeping lines down the fuse. I couldn't see the whole tail number, but the last two letters were "JE". Does anyone know whose plane this might be? I would like to meet with the owner if possible. Thanks for the help in advance!

Last edited:
Hi everybody,

I was at the airport today, Fort Smith Regional, and saw an RV-8A parked in the tie down area. It was mostly white with some red and black sweeping lines down the fuse. I couldn't see the whole tail number, but the last two letters were "JE". Does anyone know whose plane this might be? I would like to meet with the owner if possible. Thanks for the help in advance!

Welcome to the forums! :) Havent seen that one around here before! For some reason, there really aren't many RV's in the state of AR. Kinda weird. :(

You building one?

Thanks! I am currently building a VariEze (don't kick me out!), but I just happened to notice the -8A when I was out that way. Looks like it will remain a mystery.

Back