What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

RV-7A Stick Grips

Karl.Kruger

I would like to preclude this post by saying that I am not receiving any payment, kickbacks, new cars, stock options, or shiny nickels for the following: I did quite a bit of research on what cool things I could install in my airplane that I have so far poured a lot of hours into. I found a website for what could be the coolest, well-made, more options than you can count, military-style stick grips that I have ever seen. If you are having trouble deciding between the grip from a ski pole or maybe you are eyeballing your kids handlebar grip on the dusty Schwinn in the corner of the garage, you should really check these out and stop buying latte's for a few months if you are concerned about the price. In my humble but accurate opinion, when these things come in the mail, you will be super impressed. Check them out at http://www.infinityaerospace.com I am sure there are other posts about these grips here, I wanted to add my 2 cents. Nuff said.

Last edited:
Karl,

My .02

BUY 2, You will love them. Get the relay box too and order about a 4'
wire on the ends it will make life easier.

Hey Karl,

I'm going to guess you are getting fairly far along with your build if you are buying grips. Almost stopped by the school a week or so ago, but figured you were off for winter break.

So how's the project?

Hey Brian,
Well, my project is kind of at a standstill for now, I had to put it long term storage, I am taking a leave of absence from teaching and going to work in the oilfield for Halliburton. The stick grips were something I had ordered awhile back before making this decision. Its kind of sad but hopefully I can get my head in a better place for teaching, I kind of felt like I wasn't doing as well for the students as I should have been. On a lighter note, I picked up a Cherokee 140 to fly back and forth when I have time off and to feed my flying bug in the meantime.

sorry to hear it. Go make some of that oil money, then you can go all out on the plane. Good luck and be careful over there.

Back