What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

RV-7A Quick Build for Sale

aviance

I'm New Here
Airport maintenance duties leave no time to complete my RV.Empennage is about 80% complete. The QB wings are still in the factory crate. Everything has always been in my hanger protected from the weather. I constructed a roll around cradle for the QB fuselage. You can save serious money over a factory purchase, with no waiting list, plus I have a considerable amount of work done!
If you have been considering getting on the waiting list for a kit from the factory, here is your chance to get a real headstart on your way to completion. As is the case with a lot of builders, I have not ordered the finish kit till the engine choice was finalized. Everything else is there. I would really like to complete it myself, but time constraints make that impossible.
The QB kit is located at my airstrip about 55 miles Southwest of St. Louis, MO. I live on the airstrip, and can be reached by phone here if I am home, and not outside mowing the runway or something. I would prefer that you call between 10:00 AM and 6:00 PM CDT. The airstrip is on airstripamerica.com. Plug in my designator (16MO) and you should be able to get several photos of the strip. It is on the Kansas City Sectional also.
My number is 573-484-3776 and there is an answering machine on the line.
Asking $18,900 - E-mail - [email protected]

Last edited:
Back