What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

RV-7A Intersections Fairings

Janekom

Well Known Member
Patron
Our "Work of Art" Intersection Fairings for the RV6A/7A are now in production.
See our ad on the RV White Pages or go straight to: http://www.rvbits.com
RVB_INT_RV7A_3.jpg

Last edited:
What about RV-9A?

Hi Jan,

Any idea if they would fit on a -9A? The -7A and -9A fuselage share a lot of components, but I don't know if the intersection fairings are the same.

Can you provide an answer on that?
Many thanks

Jan,

The fairings in the picture say RV-7...the title of the thread is RV-7A. Do they fit both? Fairings and wheelpants are my winter project...

Thanks!

Hi Daniel,
I will try to test fit it on a local RV9A and let you know.
Also thought it might be the same, but not according to Vans Web Store.

Just received the next batch of RV6/7A main gear intersection fairings.
Will be in contact during the day with those who have ordered.:)

Chad - they have used the wrong label - it is indeed the 6A and 7A intersection fairings. I will edit the picture - well spotted :eek:

Any takers ;)

still waiting

I'm still waiting on you to offer some intersection fairings for the -7. We have moved on to other items in hopes that you will have those soon. :D

Any takers ;)

Jan I indicated in RV-9A thread that I would like to order a set. Please let me know how I should pay you other than PayPal. Thanks.

Highly recommended!

Received my fairings from Jan a few weeks ago. Haven't put them on the airplane yet, so I can't comment on fit. But the quality of manufacture and level of finish as delivered is head and shoulders above the fairings sold by Van's. And Jan was very responsive in answering my questions and handling my order. Two thumbs up from a happy customer!

Back