What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

RV - 7 Near Savannah GA?

Tom Horne

I'm interested in a flight in an RV 7 and letting my wife sit in one. We live in Savannah, but can fly out to meet near Savannah. The reason is we're thinking of downsizing from our T210 and my friends are encouraging me to look into an RV-7.

Thanks in advance if anyone is interested in sharing their plane and of course we'll pick up the tab.

Tom Horne

And remember, the -9 is pretty much the same airplane but with a wing optimized for cruising. So, if you are not into aerobatics, that opens up your options.

I have one of the -7s (A model) mentioned by Tom (aka Hoser) at Ridgeland and hope to be flying later this year. Once completed, it will move to Midcoast Regional (LHW) near Hinesville, GA (also Mike's location).

Thanks Everyone

I got ahold of Mike Hammond - a friend and Co-worker at Gulfstream. He set me up to try out an Rv-9 cockpit. If the wife approves then I'll move forward. If not, then I'll be exploring more options. Gotta keep the family happy!! Thanks for all the replies and help,

Tom

Back