What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

RV-7/7A Empennage - inventory list

Staunch111

Well Known Member
Hi All, I am in the process of purchasing a 2nd hand empenage. I am viewing and collecting friday week. Of the two crates, I am led to believe one is unopened. The 2nd has been opened, unpacked and repacked.

The plans are included, but I am not sure about the inventory list.

Could someone please msg / or post the CURRENT 'inventory list' for the 7/7a empenage.

I have contacted VANS direct but am not sure if i will get a response in time.

Thnaks in advance!!

inventory

I was looking for an excuse to add the empennage parts to my inventory spreadsheet. Message me your e-mail address and I will send you a pdf of the empennage pages for a start.

If you want the full inventory (empennage, wings, fuse) up to where I am currently, let me know. Once the empennage data is added, I will send the excel file.

Thank you

I just wanted to publicly thank those persons who got in touch with me w.r.t the inventory list.

As it now stands, I have a copy of the inventory list (thank you Chris), along with the original (which was provided this morning by Cynthia at VANS). In my particular case the seller was unsure if he had the list, though confirmed he had only open the smaller of the two boxes. It turns out, the inventory list is usually packed into the larger of the two boxes. In any case, problem solved.

I will be buying an unstarted empennage kit in a little over a week. If one of you still have the inventory spreadsheet could I get a copy of it? I will be the third owner of this kit, and although it is not started it has been taken from its original crating. I want to be sure I have everything before I start.

inventory

I will be buying an unstarted empennage kit in a little over a week. If one of you still have the inventory spreadsheet could I get a copy of it? I will be the third owner of this kit, and although it is not started it has been taken from its original crating. I want to be sure I have everything before I start.

Send me an e-mail. See signature for address.
I will reply with the inventory for the 7a up to where I am. It includes wing and fuse.

Back