What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

RV-6A Pre-Buy Inspectors near Prescott?

jtrusso

Well Known Member
Does anyone have a contact for pre-buy inspector near Prescott AZ? I have a friend who may be flying out there on Sat to look at a 6A for sale. He knows nothing about RVs other than he wants one. A skilled set of us to look things over with him is a must. Thanks.

I went to college out in Prescott. That was a number of years ago though, so I don't really know anyone local anymore. Beautiful flying weather though, probably the best in the country.

Bump

Just bumping the post...anyone? The weekend is approaching and I still don't have any leads on a RV knowledgable pre-buy inspector. Any and all leads are greatly appreciated.

Does anyone have a contact for pre-buy inspector near Prescott AZ? I have a friend who may be flying out there on Sat to look at a 6A for sale. He knows nothing about RVs other than he wants one. A skilled set of us to look things over with him is a must. Thanks.

Pre-buy

Here in Flagstaff we have 2- RV6A builders on the field- Myself and Pat. We are very knowledgable with VANs SB's and etc with this model. However we are not pre buy inspectors per say.
So if you don't come up with anything else, let us know if we can help.

Here in Flagstaff we have 2- RV6A builders on the field- Myself and Pat. We are very knowledgable with VANs SB's and etc with this model. However we are not pre buy inspectors per say.
So if you don't come up with anything else, let us know if we can help.

Brad, thank you very much for the info! If we wind up actually making the trip I will definitely get in touch with you.

My buddy is waffling on weather or not he wants an RV...how can anyone not want an RV???:D

Check your private messages---I have an A&P in Prescott you could use.

Cheers,

db

Happy to help

John,

I have an 8A based in Prescott that I built and am currently flying. I'm around this weekend if you need an extra set of eyes from an rv builder to take a look at it. I'm by no means an expert or pre-buy inspector but willing to help if you need another rv builders opinion.

Chris

Back