What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

RV-12s at SNF

N162RV

How many of you flying -12s gonna be at SNF next week? And if so, when....
Would like to get a look at something other than the factory ship...

Hi Scott,

We may take N397JC over one day but have not decided which day as yet.

Still waiting for a replacement carpet for the back and have some other small detail work to get gone first.

Best regards,
Vern

I'm here now! In the RV area, come on down! It was a good trip from Lincoln, NE. Not a cloud in the sky and 35 MPH tail winds the whole way. 10 hours and I landed at LAL. Kinda weird not seeing any planes parked here. I'm the only one other than a sweet yellow RV-8!

Pete will be here Monday. I assume he is flying his -12.

Last edited:
I'm here now! In the RV area, come on down! It was a good trip from Lincoln, NE. Not a cloud in the sky and 35 MPH tail winds the whole way. 10 hours and I landed at LAL. Kinda weird not seeing any planes parked here. I'm the only one other than a sweet yellow RV-8!

Pete will be here Monday. I assume he is flying his -12.

Yes I will be there Monday...save me a spot in the RV12 line...lol.

Yes I will be there Monday...save me a spot in the RV12 line...lol.

It would be cool to have them side by side. I'll see what I can do, I have people. ;)

Bring your multimeter!....... I'll show you how to use it to predict the weather.

Do you have any bad habits I should know about? :p

Last edited:
Larry

I looked at your RV 12 today, It looks really nice on the outside...maybe I can look under the canopy cover some time????????? another realy nice 12 came in today....I can't believe it is not in front of the Vans booth....
although the blue one parked by the booth is nice too!!!!!

Larry the RV 8 you parked next to is bbbeauuuutifull no offense just a little partial to the 8

Regards

Rich Denton

Back