What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

RV-12 progress

jackrichards

I'm New Here
Hi my name is Jack Richards. I am 76 years old and with the able help of Glen Howell from Axsysair have just completed the RV-12 Tail cone in 107 hrs and 6 1/2 days. This is my first attempt at building an airplane. It is a life long dream come true. My hope was to have it finished for osgosh this year but I don't think that will happen, running out of time. Oh by the way the name is Dream Machine and the tail number is N787JR.

Second question: does the build per print prevent me from installing a HAM radio rig in the E-LSA category:):):)

Hi my name is Jack Richards. I am 76 years old and with the able help of Glen Howell from Axsysair have just completed the RV-12 Tail cone in 107 hrs and 6 1/2 days. This is my first attempt at building an airplane. It is a life long dream come true. My hope was to have it finished for osgosh this year but I don't think that will happen, running out of time. Oh by the way the name is Dream Machine and the tail number is N787JR.

Second question: does the build per print prevent me from installing a HAM radio rig in the E-LSA category:):):)

You can put it in there, you just have to wait until after you get it certified and completly signed off.

Back