What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

RV-12 Pink Slip

Pat Stewart

Well Known Member
My RV 12 got its pink slip today. Mel came out and did the inspection and then we went to the Pecan Plantation fly in.

This project was started by another builder (Ernie) who did a fantastic job which allowed me to complete the project with ease. Thanks Ernie, great job.

My RV 12 got its pink slip today. Mel came out and did the inspection and then we went to the Pecan Plantation fly in.

This project was started by another builder (Ernie) who did a fantastic job which allowed me to complete the project with ease. Thanks Ernie, great job.

Looks like retirement is good. I have joined you.

Congratulations

Congratulations. If you don't have much time in the -12 you'll find it a real fun airplane to fly. It's hard to get use to the incredible low speed handing characteristics and landing the 12 is a piece of cake.

If you need any transition training, I highly recommend John Albury at Propwash.

Sure wish Mel was closer to me... I'm in the process of trying to find someone (familiar with RV-12) to do my certification inspection.

Anyone know of anyone in the Spokane/Coeur d'Alene area?????

Congrats Pat....am looking for end game too!

Pat

Congratulations are you still working in San Antonio?

No, after 33 years working in management in the power plant and aircraft maintenance world I decided to hang it up. I'm still a few years shy of pulling the retirement trigger however it was time to reset the gyro. I plan on taking a couple of months off and then looking for a simpler opportunity near Granbury.

Pat

Back